Gain the tips, tools and coaching you need to become a supplier of choice to Food & Beverage retailers.
The ‘Supply Chain 123: Food & Beverage’ program offers:
- A series of interactive online group workshops led by industry experts
- Easy to implement tools and templates that you can immediately use in your business
- One-on-one consulting support to help you turn learning into action
Program fees (FREE)
Valued at $2,000 per registrant, this program is currently fully funded by the Government of Canada. Your only investment will be the time commitment to take full advantage of the opportunity.
Register for your cohort
Baking Association of Canada Cohort (September 2023)
We use iLearn for in-person and online workshop registrations. Create your account, or sign into an existing account, when you click on ‘Apply Now’ below. Important emails will come from: email@example.com . Check your spam/junk folder and mark the email address as safe.
- Sept 20th - Workshop 1: Consumers & Customers – Satisfying Both
- Sept 27th - Workshop 2: Getting on the Shelf: Building Relationships with Customers
- Oct 4th - Workshop 3: Winning in Retail
- Oct 11th - Workshop 4: Setting up for Success
- Oct 18th - Workshop 5: Getting off the Shelf: Consumer Marketing
These sessions are delivered in partnership with and the Baking Association of Canada, Government of Canada’s Department of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
Questions? Contact Laura Maynard, Senior Project Manager, LearnSphere Canada
- Registration includes one seat per registered business. A business may register a different employee for each workshop.
- All workshops will be facilitated live on Zoom.
- Workshops will not be recorded.
- Participants will be asked to join with their cameras on and engage in peer-to-peer learning via chat, polls, breakout rooms, etc.
The program is free for approved businesses thanks to funding from the Government of Canada.
Who should participate
This program is tailored to business owners, executives, managers, business development and sales team employees of companies that want to initiate, accelerate or grow their sales into the Food & Beverage Retails value chain.
This highly interactive and collaborative program requires that participants:
- Complete a 30-minute pre-program interview by phone or video call to help facilitators understand your unique needs
- Participate in each online group workshop and complete post-workshop evaluations
- Complete a minimum of four hours of one-on-one consulting with program facilitator(s)
- Complete post-program evaluation (up to one hour)
Participants can expect a time commitment of approximately 20 hours over five weeks.
Join the waitlist
Sign-up to be notified when new ‘Supply Chain 123: Food & Beverage’ program cohorts are announced. Please note – this is not an application form. If you want to apply to be considered for a current cohort, click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button above.
Thank you to our partners that have helped us bring this learning and development opportunity across the country.
Funding for this program is provided by the Office of Skills for Success with the Government of Canada’s Department of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
Skills for Success are skills that help you in a quickly changing world. Improving them will help you succeed in today’s and tomorrow’s workplace.