Call for expressions of interest: Workshop on Grant & Proposal Writing
LearnSphere is currently seeking a facilitator with expertise in grant and proposal writing to deliver training under the TNPS Program.
To date, this workshop was developed and delivered by Kensington Associates (Laurie Bourque). Kensington Associates may be willing to provide materials and train-the-trainer through a subcontracting agreement. Alternatively, you may choose to develop your own workshop.
Deadline: May 6, 12:00pm ADT. Please direct all expressions of interest to email@example.com
Current Workshop Description:
After identifying a need in a particular community or an opportunity for a new program, it’s essential to find the funds to make those aspirations a reality.
A grant-winning proposal is similar to a sales pitch, from capturing the reviewer’s attention and demonstrating an understanding of the need, to persuasively presenting a solution.
This hands-on online workshop focuses on:
- Conducting a needs analysis: what motivates the grant or proposal evaluator?
- Establishing meaningful relationships
- Writing skills: do’s and don’ts
2-hour online workshop or half-day in-person
Associates interested in the opportunity are asked to submit the following:
A summary of:
- previous work in the topic of the workshop,
- and relevant work and/or volunteer experience with non-profits
If proposing new material: A short description of proposed workshop(s), including the target participant, learning outcomes, and syllabus (max. 2 pages/workshop). Please include proposed workshop duration and your willingness to deliver online or in-person.
General policies and requirements are as follows:
- Content providers must be LearnSphere Associates in good standing.
- Once a content provider is selected, they will be identified as the sole provider of that workshop under the Training for the Non-Profit Sector program for the contract period.
- Content providers must offer the workshop in both official languages or identify a facilitator for each language to ensure we are able to meet the training needs of all regions of New Brunswick. The same facilitator(s) will deliver the workshop each time the content is requested.
- Facilitators must be available to travel throughout New Brunswick and be available for daytime and evening sessions.