As LearnSphere celebrates its 25th Anniversary, we are proud to launch our Quality Learning Resources for Associates.
This compilation of standards and tools gathered from our Associates and elsewhere will help us continue to deliver “best in class” learning experiences, helping businesses and organizations to prosper.
The creation of this collection of resources was prompted by the move to more online learning as a result of Covid-19, but the standards and templates collected here are best practices for any learning environment.
In the spirit of lifelong learning, we welcome your comments on any of these resources. They will be updated based on your feedback and requests, as well as on evolving best practices in adult learning.
Standards and guidelines (Copyright © 2020 by LearnSphere Canada Inc. All rights reserved)
- LearnSphere Quality Learning Toolkit (PDF)
- Slide Design Standards - New 2022-05
LearnSphere has created the following templates for Associates. Clicking on the links below will download the editable file to your computer.
- Quality Learning Planner
- Quality Learning Checklist (download)
- Power Point New 2022-09
- Handout for Learners
- Action Plan Handout for Learners (download)
- SOW for Moderation Services - Template
For use by Associates. Clicking on the links below will download the editable file to your computer.
- LearnSphere Logo in Colour for use on light backgrounds
- LearnSphere in White for use on dark backgrounds