Improve your organization’s management capabilities and strengthen your governance capacity with customized support!
The Customized Support component of the Training for the Non-Profit Sector (TNPS) program provides up to five days of consulting, coaching, and training assistance to eligible New Brunswick based non-profit organizations.
Valued at more than $7,000, the participant fee is only $800 (+HST), thanks to support from the program funders.
Examples of custom support our experts can provide:
- Facilitate a strategic planning process
- Revise or create board policies or bylaws
- Update board committee structures and mandates
- Draft job descriptions or HR policies
- Create a communication plan
- Implement a process improvement plan
- Insert your top priority here ________. Support will be customized to your needs!
Who can apply?
The program is open to New Brunswick-based incorporated non-profit organizations and/or registered charities that have a mandate to directly, and significantly, contribute to economic and/or social impact.
Training for the Non-Profit Sector (TNPS) is managed by LearnSphere Canada with financial assistance from our funders.