Measuring and Evaluating Impact
In today’s not-for-profit and social enterprise world, everyone from government to foundations, angel investors, consumers, and volunteers want to know what kind of a difference is being made by our organizations. It is important to be able to demonstrate the value and impact of the work we are doing, and this goes beyond anecdotal stories, to the measurement of impact and social return on investment.
Included in this interactive workshop are topics such as:
- What do You Want to Know and Show?
- Mapping Your Information Needs
- Measuring Impact and Demonstrating Value
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- How to use Performance Indicators
- Collecting and Analysing Data
- Using and Sharing Results
Wendy Keats (Keats & Associates)
Upcoming Workshops (0)