Governance 101: The Basics
Governance is an ever-evolving concept referring to the manner in which a body leads and oversees the operations of an organization.
This interactive online workshop is designed to examine the different facets of governance and equip board members with the tools for effective participation.
Participants will learn:
- Definitions of governance, including its impact and characteristics;
- The fundamental pillars of governance, including relevant legal instruments, elements of stewardship and practices for sustainability;
- The duties and responsibilities of directors, including strategic and financial oversight;
- Best practices for good governance; and
- Effective board participation.
1 x 2‑hour long online workshop
Pierre Tomson (P.G.F. Consultants Inc.)
Upcoming Workshops (0)