- Human Resources
- Skills Development
Maintaining Good Client Relationships
Are you looking for ways to maintain good client relationships?
No matter what job you do, you have clients – whether you are on the front line of customer service or working in the background to keep the company running.
Given the current social, financial and safety pressures facing both you and your clients it is more important than ever to ensure our client relationships are positive and productive.
In this interactive online workshop, facilitated by Monique Gallie, you will:
- Explore typical client reactions you may encounter
- Learn practical strategies for providing outstanding customer service
Managing Your Anxiety
Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Anxiety is a common reaction to uncertainty. We can get overwhelmed with the “what-ifs,” resulting in feeling overwhelmed and stressed. Learn how to manage the mental storm in this online workshop. You will learn about anxiety and its symptoms, as well as four practical tips and strategies you can use to decrease your symptoms.
Maximum number of participants: 15
Accountability In The Workplace
Accountability helps to ensure that every employee will take responsibility for their performance and behaviors and continue to manage this responsibility. When we implement goals and communicate with one another, we can achieve powerful results. Building an accountable workplace requires strong teamwork and collaboration. Every team member must have a strong understanding of the values of the company and recognize the importance of their dedication, in order to attain success.
This course will provide you with informative tools and practical strategies that can be used to help empower the team to work towards achieving the benefits of accountability. Accountable employees will fuel performance and productivity and generate an enhanced workplace.
Target audience: Leaders, supervisors, managers
• To increase employee accountability and ensure the employee takes responsibility for their performance and behaviors.
1. Define accountability and personal accountability and differentiate between ownership and accountability
2. Use feedback as a tool to enhance performance and understand the barriers of workplace accountability
3. Focus on building accountability leadership and effectively set SMART goals
4. Identify the components of the cycle of accountability
5. Work towards achieving the benefits of accountability
Understanding Your Influence as a Leader
The management team or leaders of an organization
They say that leaders are born, not made. While it is true that some people are born leaders, some leaders are born amid adversity. Often, simple people who have never had a leadership role will stand up and take the lead when a situation they care about requires it. A simple example is parenting. When a child arrives, many parents discover leadership abilities they never knew existed in order to guide and protect their offspring.
Once you learn the techniques of true Leadership and Influence, you will be able to build the confidence it takes to take the lead. The more experience you have acting as a genuine leader, the easier it will be for you. It is never easy to take the lead, as you will need to make decisions and face challenges, but it can become more natural and rewarding.
1. Define “leadership”
2. Understand Transformational Leadership
3. Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership style
4. Explain leading by Directing, Coaching, Participating and Delegating
5. Explore the Kouzes and Posner model
5. Conduct a personal inventory, create an action plan, and establish personal goals
• There are going to be 3 virtual sessions of 2 hours each that is an equivalent of one day
• There is going to be case study’s during the sessions that I will elaborate on and review questions between each module
Length / Sessions
• 2 hours per virtual session
• 3 sessions in total
Recommend 4 sessions of individual coaching
Delivering constructive criticism
Just about everyone finds delivering constructive criticism challenging. If done correctly, the feedback will provide great benefits to your organization. It helps nullify problematic behaviours and develop well-rounded and productive employees.
In these interactive online workshops, leadership expert Monique Gallie will provide valuable knowledge and skills to assist you with this task.
- Understand when feedback should take place and learn how to prepare to deliver the constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the meeting
- Learn how to set goals with the employee and the best techniques for following up
Giving Constructive Feedback
Do you want to:
- Feel confident when giving constructive feedback
- Reduce your uncertainty on addressing negative behaviour
- Know how to motivate your team to increase productivity in the workplace
Then this course is for you! Discover the easy 3-step process on giving effective criticism to increase your credibility and maximize your potential within your organization.