- Human Resources
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- Commercialization / Innovation
- Supply Chain
- Productivity Improvement
- Skills Development
Grant and Proposal Writing
After identifying a need in a particular community or an opportunity for a new program, it’s essential to find the funds to make those aspirations a reality.
A grant-winning proposal is similar to a sales pitch, from capturing the reviewer’s attention and demonstrating an understanding of the need, to persuasively presenting a solution.
This hands-on online workshop will focus on:
- Conducting a needs analysis: what motivates the grant or proposal evaluator?
- Establishing meaningful relationships
- Writing skills: do’s and don’ts
Introduction to Key Performance Indicators-KPI
Facilitated by Laurie Bourque, this interactive online workshop is designed to introduce you to the concept of monitoring and measuring an organization strategic goals using KPIs. The takeaway will be a combination of improved knowledge and individual action plan.
You will learn about:
- The purpose of setting KPI’s
- The risks associates with setting KPI’s
- The process of establishing KPI’s
- Successful KPI implementation through monitoring and measurement
Module 4: Winning Bids: Responding to the RFP
In this workshop, you will develop a strategic approach to interpreting and analyzing the Request for Proposals (RFP). You will also gain tools and tips to creating and communicating return on investment for prospective buyers.
The workshop will also provide e an effective process for writing successful proposals.