- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- Productivity Improvement
- Skills Development
For more information visit ProfitLearn or Training for the Non-Profit Sector
Working Effectively from Home under Extraordinary Circumstances
Struggling to find your new normal?
As many of us adjust to working remotely, you may find yourself navigating new challenges while trying to maintain the status quo and keep things “business as usual” as much as possible. This online workshop - for employers and employees alike - will teach you how to:
- Create an effective, efficient home workspace
- Maintain your productivity, whether you’re working at home alone – or with a busy household that includes your kids!
- Avoid or address common concerns about working remotely
Pivot or Twist? Adjusting to Changing Client Requirements
Business inefficiencies can often be hidden by great customer service, excess inventory, or heroic performance. This is the perfect opportunity to evaluate the effectiveness of your operational processes so your business can become more efficient and flexible than before, and you’ll be poised for a quicker recovery!
This two-hour online workshop will help you to:
- Understand your critical processes
- Find the waste in your processes
- Identify where you need the most improvement
methods to streamline and improve your processes
Busy is the New Stupid: Productivity & Optimizing Time
Professionals are technical experts in their fields, they know how to do surgery, how to teach, how to weld, how to draft legal briefs. It’s what they are good at. Most professionals are not however trained in the field of operational efficiency & improvement and therefore they are wasting precious hours each day and each week on non-value added work. We have created a society that judges people based on how busy they are versus how productive they are, and this is driving the wrong behaviors in our workplaces. In this workshop your team will:
- be introduced to what productivity truly is and is not, and why you should care
- learn how to identify what is the true priority work you need to focus on
- find the minutes & even hours you are unknowingly losing each day
- learn how to maximize and optimize the time you have at work
Analyzing & Improving your Processes to Create More Value
The challenges faced over the past 18 months made any inefficiencies in our operational processes blatantly obvious. Flawed processes can sometimes be hidden (e.g. by exceptional customer service, excess inventory, or heroic performance) but once they come to light you have the opportunity to redesign them for greater impact and efficiency.
This two-hour session will help you and your team:
- Understand how to map the processes in your organization
- Identify the areas of process waste that go unnoticed
- Determine which processes are critical versus enablers
- Prioritize the areas requiring the most improvement
- Learn methods to streamline and improve your processes
Online Workshop - 2 hours