Gain the knowledge, tools, and contacts you need to help your business sell into ocean tech and defence sector supply chains.
Sign up below to be notified when registration opens for the new program in early 2022.
“The program was a catalyst to implement systems and processes necessary to sustain a continuous improvement and lean operations culture in a growing company such as ours.” - Jeremy Hancyk, Operations Manager, Rockland Scientific .
This highly rated business learning program includes:
- Interactive and engaging live-facilitated workshops led by sector experts.
Topics covered include:
- Positioning Your Business for Supply Chain Success
- Successfully Shaping and Responding to the RFP
- Business Development - Focus on Engagement
- Strengthening your Project Management Capability
- And more!
- Easy to implement tools & templates that you can immediately use in your business.
- One-on-one coaching support
- Opportunities to connect with buyers such as Seaspan, Lockheed Martin, Babcock Canada, and others who have attended previous Meet-the-Buyer events.
“As a young and growing company, we had just finished a development project with a large US client and needed a strong debrief process. The consultant we accessed through Supply Chain 1-2-3 facilitated a project debrief with the engineering team and developed a ‘best practices’ summary for us to implement in our next project. He was very insightful, and shared industry best practices around estimating project time, implementing contingency reserves, and legitimate buffers for high-risk tasks. Everything we learned was very relevant and immediately implementable”– Crystal Trevors, CEO and Owner, Stepscan
Questions? Contact Laura Maynard, Senior Project Manager at LearnSphere.
Offered in Western Canada in partnership with the Association of British Columbia Marine Industries (ABCMI). Contact Alex Rubin or Leann Collins with any questions about how this program supports ABCMI’s work to strengthen the industrial marine sector of British Columbia.
Funding provided by the Government of Canada.