Defence & Ocean Tech
Become a valued supplier. Sell into Defence & Ocean Tech supply chains.
Gain knowledge, tools and contacts to boost your sales to Defence and Ocean Tech sector supply chains
The Supply Chain 1-2-3: Defence & Ocean Tech program includes:
- Interactive online group workshops led by industry experts:
- “Position Your Business to find Supply Chain Success”
- “Setting up to Succeed: Certification, Regulation & Best Practices”
- “Business Development Essentials”
- “Winning Bids: Responding to the RFP”
- Easy to implement, actionable tools and templates
- One-on-one consulting support to help you turn insights into action
- Opportunities to make valuable contacts at our ‘Meet-the-Buyer’ event
- Past participants include Davie Shipbuilding, Lockheed Martin, Babcock Canada and Seaspan
The program was a catalyst to implement systems and processes necessary to sustain a continuous improvement and lean operations culture in a growing company such as ours.
-Jeremy Hancyk, Operations Manager, Rockland Scientific Inc.
- Registration includes one seat per business. You may register a different employee per workshop if you choose.
- Offerings could be delivered in-person, virtually or a mix of both delivery methods. All virtual workshops will be facilitated live on Zoom.
- Participants will be asked to join with their cameras on and engage in peer-to-peer learning via chat, polls, breakout rooms, etc.
- Workshops will not be recorded to protect privacy and confidentiality
- The ‘Meet the Buyer’ event will be held in-person (when government restrictions permit)
Who should participate
This program is tailored to business owners, executives, managers, business development and sales team employees of companies that want to initiate, accelerate or expand sales into Defence and Ocean Tech sector supply chains.
Small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from British Columbia, Quebec and all four Atlantic provinces have participated in this highly reviewed program.
As a young and growing company, we had just finished a development project with a large US client and needed a strong debrief process. Dan facilitated a project debrief with the engineering team and developed a ‘best practices’ summary for us to implement on our next project. He was also very insightful and willing to share some industry best practices on estimating project time, implementing contingency reserves and legitimate buffers for high-risk tasks. It was all very relevant and immediately implementable.
-Crystal Trevors, CEO and Owner, Stepscan
Join the waitlist
Funding provided by the Government of Canada.