Ocean Technology & Defence Sector focussed training
Offered in Lévis, Québec, from November 20th, 2019 to January 22nd, 2020.
Supply Chain 1-2-3 is a learning and development program to support growth-oriented companies. Through in-classroom workshops with expert facilitators and follow-up coaching to implement new knowledge and tools, companies will increase their ability to sell into large, complex supply chains.
This program was offered in partnership with the Association of Davie Shipbuilding Suppliers and was made possible thanks to support from the Government of Canada’s Enabling Accessibility Fund
What are the benefits of participating in this program?
Participating businesses will:
- increase their likelihood of becoming part of a supply chain and winning a procurement contract
- decrease the amount of effort required to bid on procurement opportunities
- increase efficiency in their current operations
Who should participate in this program?
Business owners, key executives/managers, project managers or succession planning designates (to build more capacity for the future), for companies that are:
- a registered business in Quebec;
- in growth mode (or have the potential to grow);
- have limited knowledge of what it takes to pursue supply chain opportunities or have had limited success with supply chain opportunities and want to improve.
What can SMEs expect from participating in this learning & development program?
- An in-depth needs assessment to identify skills gaps within the business;
- Practical classroom-based learning with expert facilitators who have business experience;
- Networking and access to key resources/panels of experts (including primes);
- Access to an individual coach (expert) to help apply new skills and knowledge. Coaching will be provided by different experts, using different approaches (face-to-face, by phone or by email);
What is the time commitment for participating SMEs?
- Needs assessment will take up to 1.5 hrs to complete (including online and interview)
- Classroom training includes 8 interactive one-day modules, spread over several months
- Each participating business will access a minimum of 8 hours of coaching used at their discretion
- Post-program evaluation will take up to 1 hour to complete. Some participants may be asked to provide more testimonial information (on a volunteer basis).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (877) 644-2267 to learn more about Supply Chain 1-2-3.
This project is made possible by the Government of Canada's Enabling Accessibility Fund.