Supply Chain 1-2-3 is a learning and development program to support growth-oriented companies. Through in-classroom workshops with expert facilitators and follow-up coaching to implement new knowledge and tools, companies will increase their ability to sell into large, complex supply chains.
Upcoming Core Program:
St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador - program for Indigenous businesses focussed on the Oil & Gas sector
Completed (January 2020):
Québec - Training program focused on the Ocean Technology & Defence Sector.
Upcoming 1- day workshops
- Fredericton, NB, Best Western - February 4th, 2020
- Dieppe, NB, Quality Inn - February 6th, 2020 (French)
- Charlottetown, PEI, Delta Hotel - February 7th, 2020
- St.John's, NL, Ramada - February 11th, 2020
- Sydney, NS, Membertou Trade & Convention Centre - February 13th, 2020
- Halifax, NS, Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake - February 14th, 2020
Supply Chain 1-2-3: Sector Focuses
- Ocean Technology & Defence
- Food & Beverage
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (877) 644-2267 to learn more about Supply Chain 1-2-3.
This project is made possible by the Government of Canada's Enabling Accessibility Fund.