Registration is now open for Supply Chain 1-2-3
Does your company operate in, or sell to, the Ocean Technology & Defence sectors?
Would you like to increase your likelihood of winning a procurement contract and increase efficiency in your operations?
If you answered yes to the two questions above, register now for Supply Chain 1-2-3, a learning and development program to support growth-oriented companies like yours learn what it takes to participate in supply chain opportunities. Space is limited; register now via the links below to ensure your spot.
Workshop Locations & Schedules:
- Moncton, NB: Workshops scheduled on Wednesdays, starting October 17th, 2018 - finishing December 12th, 2018.
- Charlottetown, PEI: Workshops scheduled on Thursdays, starting October 18th, 2018 - finishing December 13th, 2018.
- Halifax, NS: Workshops scheduled on Tuesdays, starting October 30th, 2018 - finishing January 15th, 2019. *No training held on Dec 18th, 25th and Jan. 1st.
- St. John’s, NL: Workshops scheduled on Thursdays, starting November 1st, 2018 - finishing January 17th, 2019. *No training held on Dec 20th, 27th and Jan. 3rd.
Password required to register: SupplyChain123
Who should participate?
Business owners, key executives/managers, project managers or succession planning designates, for Atlantic Canadian companies that are ready to grow and scale their operations.
What is the investment for participating SMEs?
- Complete online individual learning needs assessment (approx. 1 hour)
- Participate in 9 interactive full-day group workshops delivered by expert facilitators
- Access to a minimum of 4 hours of individual coaching/consulting with experts
- Complete post-program individual online evaluation (approx. 1 hour) and provide more testimonial information (on a volunteer basis).
- Thanks to investments from our governments, there is no cost for you to participate in this program. Your only investment will be the commitment of your time.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (877) 644-2267 to learn more about Supply Chain 1-2-3.
This project is made possible by funding from Employment and Social Development Canada.
Wondering if the Ocean Tech & Defence sector is a fit for your business? Learn more here.
Supply Chain 1-2-3 will offer training to the Food & Beverage sector starting in late winter/early spring of 2019. Email email@example.com to be added to our list of interested businesses that will receive more information about dates and locations when finalized.