Supply Chain 1-2-3 is a learning and development program to support growth-oriented companies. Through in-classroom workshops with expert facilitators and follow-up coaching to implement new knowledge and tools, companies will increase their ability to sell into large, complex supply chains.
St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador - Program for indeginous businesses focussed on the Oil & Gas sector
- Québec, QC: Hôtel Bonne Entente - Training focused on the defence and ocean technology sector
- Montreal, QC: Sheraton Centre Montreal - Training focused on the defence and ocean technology sector
- Sydney, NS, Membertou Trade & Convention Centre - Postponed new dates will be annonced shortly
- Halifax, NS, Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake - Postponed new dates will be annonced shortly
- Charlottetown, PEI, Delta Hotel - March 10th, 2020
- Charlottetown,PEI.Delta Hotels by Marriott - March 4th, 2020
- St.John's, NL. Ramada by Wyndham - March 24th, 2020
- Truro, NS. Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - March 26th, 2020
Feb. 24, 11am-12:30pm – Working with Others, Foundations for Successful Negotiation
Feb. 27, 4pm-5:30pm – Oral Communication, Foundations for Successful Negotiation
March 12, 9am-10:30am – Thinking Skills, Foundations for Successful Negotiation
Quebec - Training program focused on the ocean technology and defence sector.
Supply Chain 1-2-3: Sector Focuses
- Ocean Technology & Defence
- Food & Beverage
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (877) 644-2267 to learn more about Supply Chain 1-2-3.
This project is made possible by the Government of Canada's Enabling Accessibility Fund.