Through Supply Chain 1-2-3, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) will be empowered to become more competitive, especially through procurement practices and sales techniques for supply chain opportunities.
What are the benefits of participation?
- increase your likelihood of winning a procurement contract
- decrease the effort required to bid on procurement opportunities
- increase efficiency in your current operations
Who should participate?
Business owners, key executives/managers, project managers or succession planning designates, for Atlantic Canadian companies that are ready to grow and scale their operations.
What should I expect from this learning & development program?
- An in-depth needs assessment
- Practical classroom-based learning with expert facilitators
- Networking and access to key resources/panels of experts
- Access to an individual coach (expert) to help apply new skills at work
- Help measuring outcomes and identifying development paths.
What is the investment for participating SMEs?
- Needs assessment will take up to 2 hrs to complete (including online and interview)
- Participation in 10 interactive full-day group workshops with expert facilitators, spread over 3 months
- Each participating business will access a minimum of 4 hours of coaching used at their discretion
- Post-program evaluation will take up to 1 hour to complete. Some participants may be asked to provide more testimonial information (on a volunteer basis).
- Thanks to investments from our governments, there is no cost for you to participate in this program. Your only investment will be the commitment of your time.