Supply Chain 1-2-3 is a learning and development program to support growth-oriented companies. Through in-classroom workshops with expert facilitators and follow-up coaching to implement new knowledge and tools, companies will increase their ability to sell into large, complex supply chains.
- Québec, QC: Hôtel Bonne Entente - Training focused on the defence and ocean technology sector
- Montreal, QC: Sheraton Centre Montreal - Training focused on the defence and ocean technology sector
- How to HIRE a Co-Packer. 3-part Webinar: April 7, 14, 21, 2020.
- How to BE a Co-Packer. 3-part Webinar: April 8, 15, 21, 2020.
St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador - Program for indeginous businesses focussed on the Oil & Gas sector
Quebec - Training program focused on the ocean technology and defence sector.
Supply Chain 1-2-3: Sector Focuses
- Ocean Technology & Defence
- Food & Beverage
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (877) 644-2267 to learn more about Supply Chain 1-2-3.
This project is made possible by the Government of Canada's Enabling Accessibility Fund.