Responsibilities of Directors During and After a Pandemic
What Not For Profit Boards should be doing right now! As the world responds to COVID-19, many not for profits are struggling to achieve their mission, supporting the community and surviving the crisis themselves. What is the role of the Board in a crisis? This webinar will address key issues facing Not for Profit Board Members today such as:
• The impact of new laws, regulations and support;
• CEO oversight;
• Risk assessment and management;
• Organizational events or fundraising;
• Finances and Investments;
• Staff safety;
• Decision making, Board meetings and AGM’s; and
• Crisis communications planning.
PART 2: What Not for Profit Boards should do next?
Eventually, the COVID crisis will be over. What lessons have we learned? What can we do better? What proactive steps can a Not for Profit Board take? In the second webinar, we will examine strategies for a Not for Profit Board to learn from this crisis including:
• Assessing the Risk;
• Business continuity planning;
• Communicable disease policy;
• Human Resources Policies;
• Communications with staff;
• Leading after upheaval; and
• A renewed commitment to governance excellence.
The facilitators are happy to take specific and anonymous questions during the webinar to address any questions participants would like to ask.Online Workshop — 2 hour (2 * 1 hour)
Upcoming Workshops (0)