Bookkeeping: Where to Start ?
Keeping accurate financial records is essential for any successful business; however, many small business owners are often too busy running the day-to-day operations they tend not to devote the necessary attention to bookkeeping. Some fail to record financial transactions properly and in a timely manner. Some ignore it completely until tax time.
This course will help you identify your bookkeeping needs and resources. In this hands-on introductory workshop you will learn:
- the need or purpose of bookkeeping
- bookkeeping and accounting terms
- recognition and use of bookkeeping records and reports
- learning/understanding the process of entering transactions
- learning/understanding the posting of information to the reports
Upcoming Workshops (0)