Financial Literacy for Non-Profits
Facilitated by Chartered Professional Accountant Louise Belliveau, this interactive online workshops will help you understand:
- The difference between organizational structures with emphasis on not-for-profit entities and charities.
- The different professional accountant reports (Compilation, Review and Audit) and what is needed in your organization.
- How to read and retrieve basic information from financial statements and your responsibilities towards this information.
- Which reports are available to help non-profit organizations make better management decisions.
- An overview of some Canada Revenue Agency’s required reporting.
- Directors’ liabilities and how to protect yourself as directors.
Upcoming Workshops (0)